Cung Dinh spicy and sour shrimp hot pot noodles is made from potato starch. Cung Dinh Noodles with Stewed Beef Flavor with delicious chewy noodles mixed with rich bone broth, bringing an enjoyable experience to the diners . This is the best-selling and delicious Cung Dinh noodle on the market today. Most bought products in Noodles - Vermicelli - Rice cakes - Nui
- Product type: Potato noodles with spicy shrimp hotpot flavor
- Weight: 80g/pack
- Fiber type: Small, yellow color
Ingredient: Noodles - Wheat flour, shortening oil, tapioca starch, potato starch (10 g/kg), salt, flavor enhancer (621, 631, 627), yeast extract, egg powder (1 g/kg), thickener (412, 466), foaming agent (500ii, 451i, 452i), natural color (100i), antioxidant (320) ).
SPICE PACK - Water, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, flavor enhancer (621, 631, 627), five fruits (tomato, carrot, onion, kohlrabi). , radish) (20 g/kg), imitation meat (from soybeans), vegetables (onion leaves, okra), fresh onions, fresh garlic, coriander leaves, soy sauce, fish sauce, spice mix, powder shrimp, yeast extract, bone broth (0.25 g/kg), acidity regulator (296), natural cashew color, natural coloring (160c), preservative (211), antioxidant chemistry (320)
- How to use: Put the juicer, pack the vegetables and especially pack them into a bowl with 400ml of boiling water. Cover for 3 minutes to make the noodles chewy and delicious. Open the lid, mix well and use immediately.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Brand: Micoem
- Production: Vietnam
AsiaNoEki - The No. 1 website for buying and selling Vietnamese food products in Japan
- Hotline: 0929625222
- General warehouse address: Fukuoka-ken, Kasuya-gun, Shingu-machi, Harugami 1720-2
- Freeship all Kyushu region with orders from ¥ 5000
- Freeship all Japan with orders from ¥ 9900