Cung Dinh Noodles with stewed ribs with five fruits, pack 80gr made from potato starch. Cung Dinh Noodles with natural ingredients combined with peacock bone broth and flavor The sweetness of the stewed ribs blends with the five fruits to bring out an irresistible and delicious dish. This is the best-selling and delicious Cung Dinh noodle on the market today. Most purchased products in Noodles - Vermicelli - Banh Da - Nui
- Product type: Potato Noodles with Five Fruit Flavored Ribs
- Weight: 80g/pack
- Fiber type: Small, yellow color
Noodle squeeze: Wheat flour, shortening oil, tapioca starch, potato starch (10 g/kg), salt, conditioner flavor (621, 631, 627), yeast extract, egg powder (1g/kg), thickener (412, 466), foaming agent (500ii, 451i, 452i), natural color (100i), substance antioxidant (320).
Soup: Water, vegetable oil, salt, sugar, flavor enhancer (621, 631, 627), five fruits (tomato, carrot, onion, kohlrabi, radish) ) (20g/kg), imitation meat (from soybeans), dried onion leaves, fresh onion, fresh garlic, coriander leaves, fish sauce, seasoning mixture, meat powder, yeast extract, bone broth (0.25 g/kg), synthetic meat flavor for food, synthetic color (150d), natural color (160c), preservative (202), antioxidant (320).
- How to use: Put the juicer, pack the vegetables and especially pack them into a bowl with 400ml of boiling water. Cover for 3 minutes to make the noodles chewy and delicious. Open the lid, mix well and use immediately.
- Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Brand: Micoem
- Production: Vietnam
AsiaNoEki - The No. 1 website for buying and selling Vietnamese food products in Japan
- Hotline: 0929625222
- General warehouse address: Fukuoka-ken, Kasuya-gun, Shingu-machi, Harugami 1720-2
- Freeship all Kyushu region with orders from ¥ 5000
- Freeship all Japan with orders from ¥ 9900